14 Greatest Nate Diaz Quotes for life and fighting
November 22, 2019
Diaz was born and raised in Stockton, California with his brother Nick Diaz. Early on Nate Diaz had a difficult up bringing. He had to change school 10 times. At the age of 11, he began training in martial arts with his brother Nick.
Nathan Donald Diaz also known as Nate Diaz is a mixed Mma Fighter. His brother Nick Diaz is also a Mma fighter. Nate has beaten many great fighters such as Conor McGregor, Takanori Gomi, Gray Maynard and Donald Cerrone. Diaz made his Welterweight debut on March 27, 2010, at UFC 111
Nate’s net worth is estimated at over $10 million.
Below are 14 Nate Diaz Quotes
1. “You know when I fight, I’m going to sell out the show. Everyone wants to see someone get knocked out or tapped out.” – Nate Diaz
2. “If you don’t find time to meditate and get all that negative out, and if you don’t have the right people being positive around you, this is a very scary job to have if you don’t learn how to control your fear.” – Nate Diaz
3. “People like to talk a lot about me, about how I have anxiety or social disorders. I’ll admit to anxiety, but it has nothing to do with media or being in front of a camera or being around people. It has to do with dealing with the sparring that I’m going to have or the workouts that I’m going to have from day to day.” – Nate Diaz
4. “Whoever has lost a fight in the UFC and hasn’t wanted to fight that guy the next day shouldn’t be in the sport.” – Nate Diaz
5. “I don’t come and fight for fun. I don’t do that. I don’t like to hurt people for fun.” – Nate Diaz
6. “If anybody’s getting a shot, somebody’s getting a shot against me because I’m the guy to beat.” – Nate Diaz
7. “There’s round-winners, and there’s fighters.” – Nate Diaz
8. “I want to fight the best guy. I always want to fight the best guy.” – Nate Diaz
9. “Money talks. I want the biggest fight. Whoever I’ve got to fight – the biggest show, biggest payday – that’s what I want.” – Nate Diaz
NATE DIAZ - TRIBUTE - "EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR"
10. “I need a vacation anyway. They fight me too much. I’m not going to be the one to back out of these fights.” – Nate Diaz
11. “I think it’s good to surround yourself with people you care about and that care about you, and you all trust each other, and then you don’t have to worry about problems and shitty stuff happening.” – Nate Diaz
12. “I win by submissions, knockouts. There’s guys ranked above me, but no one’s interested in seeing them fight. They want to see me fight.” – Nate Diaz
13. “If I had been thinking business since I was 21, I’d be a rich man right now.” – Nate Diaz
14. I'm scared of any fighter I've ever fought because they are some dangerous people to be dealing with. That's also where the anxiety comes from. Nate Diaz