11 Billionaires Reveal The Secrets - INSIDE THE MINDS OF BILLIONAIRES
11 Secretes from Billionaire, Below
1. Jeff Bezos - I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you're going to innovate.
2. Warren Buffett - Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.
3. Bill Gates - Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
4. Elon Musk - When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour.
5. OPRA WINFREY - Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
6. Larry Page - If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning.
7. J. K. Rowling - It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.
8. Mark Zuckerberg - The biggest risk is not taking any risk ... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks
9. Larry Page - "If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach."
9. STEVE JOBS “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
10. RICHARD BRANSON “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
11. Mark Cuban - “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don’t do it.”