12 of the Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes for the GYM
April 11, 2019
ARNOLD 6 RULES FOR SUCCESS
1. "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
2. "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
3. “We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.”
4. "My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all."
5. "Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed."
6. "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
7. “When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
SHORT BUT SWEET!
8. “Stop whining.”
9. "Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations."
10. “Just like in bodybuilding, failure is also a necessary experience for growth in our own lives, for if we’re never tested to our limits, how will we know how strong we really are? How will we ever grow?”
11. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.”
12. “The difference between those who adapted and those who didn’t, Gorton said, was a willingness to totally commit.”