20 Of The Best Life Quotes From The WWE
Professional wrestling combines athletics along with theatrics. Many Wrestlers have developed into very good entertainers this in turn with the high Competitive nature of these athletes create very compelling character developments. Many of these athletes give incredible speeches and quotes to the fans. Many wrestlers have been made popular for their motivational and inspiration quotes and gone onto other endeavours.
An Incredible motivational speech by John Cena, check it out!
Below are 20 Motivational Quotes by Wrestlers in or out of the Ring!
1. “Everything I do is to become better, the best ever and I’m not going to stop.” – Dolph Ziggler
2. “Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give. The last you earn. Give it. Earn it.” - The Rock
3. “When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself, there’s the door. Get the hell out! ” - John Cena
4. “Success isn’t always about greatness, it’s about consistency…” - The Rock
5. “Nobody remembers second place” - John Cena
6. “If your goal isn’t to be on top, then you don’t deserve to be here ” - Big E Langston
7. “I breath wrestling. It’s in my blood. I have kind of a confidence when I walk…” - Kane
8. “There’s no elevator to success. You’ll have to take the stairs” - The Rock
9. “I am not the biggest, I am not the strongest, but I am damn sure the toughest!” - Daniel Bryan
10. “I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.” – Dwayne Johnson
11. "There are moments in life where it gets so hectic that time becomes a blur. Keep calm and never give up." - John Cena
12. "Learning from the best, you will eventually become the best if you have the talent already, if you have that potential." - Randy Orton
13. "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honour in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker
14. "If you want to fly with the eagles you can't hang out with the crows." - Brock Lesnar
15. “In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne Johnson
16. "I was born, to handle situations the way I do. I've always been the type who can be thrown in the fire and make it out. Any time I'm given an opportunity, I feel I'm ready." Roman Reigns
17. "I think that if you go through life and no one hates you, then that means you're not good at anything." Triple H
18. "Follow your dreams and work hard. There's no replacement for hard work, and that's true for any field. If you work hard at it, you're going to see the fruits of your labor, I guarantee it." Seth Rollins
19. "One of my mom's best lines is... You're not training to be the best in the world, you're training to be the best in the world on your worst day." Ronda Rousey
20. "Break the rules. Be a fighter. Any dream is possible if you are brave enough to do it YOUR way." AJ Lee