Top 5 motivational Instagram accounts you Must follow
April 7, 2019
Social Media can be used as positive tool, here are 10 Instagram accounts that you can use to improve your life. Use these Daily to keep your life on track.
1. David Goggins is an American ultra marathon runner, motivational speaker and author. He is a retired United States Navy SEAL and former United States Air Force Tactical Air Control Party member who served in the War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War. His Instagram account is filled with motivational snap shots, while he is usually running.
2. Mateusz M has been creating Motivational videos on YouTube since Feb 21, 2013. His Videos arguably inspire many other creators, creating similar videos. His Motivational videos have 250 Million views. His Instagram have very creatives inspiring motivational quotes.
3. Jocko Willink is an American podcaster, author, and retired United States Navy SEAL. He received the Silver Star and Bronze Star for his service in the Iraq War. His Instagram is a must follow, he gives you an idea of how determined and disciplined you have to be. He post a picture of his watch, witch is when you gets up. You will see this posted every day, without fail.
4. Evan Carmichael in entrepreneurs. He runs EvanCarmichael.com, a popular website for entrepreneurs. He has a YouTube channels and has been creating videos since Apr 14, 2009. He has over 265 Million views. His Instagram accounts is both motivational and informative. He is also very interactive with his fans.
5. Chispa Motivation is a motivational video creator. He has been creating motivational videos since Jun 4, 2014 and has generated 27 Million Views. His Instagram account has various motivational quotes and also motivational videos.