11 Best Motivational Books for getting your life in ORDER!
April 4, 2019
11 Best Motivational Books for Personal Development
The best motivational books for getting your life in order!Motivational books can make a huge difference in your life.Reading everyday can help maintain your life in a positive way! Reading books can be very difficult for people, especially regularly as reading motivational books regularly is where most of the change happens, it has to become part of your life, as opposed to a few words on a page. So have a goal of reading one page a day in till you finish the book. Although you might struggle at first, you will eventually be able to read books on a regular basis.
1. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos By Jordan Peterson
The book goes into more detail of these 12 rules.
1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticise the world
7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
8. Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie
9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't
10. Be precise in your speech
11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
Author Mark Manson. Manson argues that life's struggles give it meaning, and that the mindless positivity of typical self-help books is neither practical nor helpful.
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The book ignores trends and pop psychology and focuses on timeless principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity.
4. Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich is based on Hill's earlier work. The Law of Success, said to be the result of more than twenty years of study of many individuals who had amassed personal fortunes.
5. Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare—poverty, prejudice, and physical abuse coloured his days and haunted his nights. But through self discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, David transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a U.S. Armed Forces icon and one of the world’s top endurance athletes.
6. Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny, by Anthony Robbins
Anthony Robbins, the bestselling author of UNLIMITED POWER, shows the reader how to take immediate control of their mental, emotional, physical and financial destiny.
7. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
Published in 2015. The book traces Elon Musk's life from his childhood up to the time he spent at Zip2 and PayPal, and then onto SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity.
8. The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
By Mel Robbins, the book is How to enrich your life and destroy doubt in five seconds. A very simple concept but massive life benefits.
9. Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success
Jordan Belfort, the film The Wolf of Wall Street which was based on him, reveals the step-by-step sales and persuasion system proven to turn anyone into a sales-closing, money-earning, similar to that from the film.
10. The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon is a 2013 book written by journalist Brad Stone. It documents the rise of Amazon.com.
11. Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 1997 book written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates the importance of financial literacy, financial independence and building wealth through investing in assets.