Les Brown is an American motivational speaker. He is an inspirational figure with an incredible story of never giving up. Les Brown was born with his twin brother, in an abandoned building in Liberty City, He was given up for adoption and was declared educable mentally retarded.
Through his incredible life story and career he has many motivational and inspirational quotes that have impacted many lives, with his motivational talks reaching100s of millions of views. Below are 15 motivational quotes -
1. Do what is easy and your life will be hard. Do what is hard and your life will become easy.
2. When your why is big enough you will find your how.
3. You gotta be hungry.
4. The greatest revenge is massive success.
5. You are the only real obstacle in your path to fulfilling it.
6. No matter how bad it is or how bad it gets I am going to make it.
7. If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
8. The easiest thing I ever did was earn a million dollars. The hardest thing I ever did, and it took years, was believing I was capable of earning a million dollars.
9. As you reach your goals set new ones. That is how you grow and become a more powerful person.
10. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
11. You will win if you don’t quit.
12. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
13. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.
14. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
15. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.