The 11 Best Inspiring Tyson Fury Quotes
Tyson Fury has an inspiring story. Tyson Fury was born in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England. He weighed only 1lb after being born three months premature.His father named him Tyson after the then-world undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. Tyson fury story is about aver coming dark times.
In 2018 with more than two years of inactivity, Fury returned to the ring to fight Deontay Wilder. The fight was scored a draw, but Fury's performance earned him Comeback of the Year and Round of the Year awards by The Ring.
1. “I pray for forgiveness, for help and guidance, to be a better person, for the health of my family, for the world to be a better place.” Tyson Fury
2. “I’m battling for all those people behind me who are suffering from mental health problems, suffering from addiction and all these problems.” Tyson Fury
It is no secret that Tyson Fury has been suffering with mental health and has been very vocal on his struggles. In an incredible interview on the Joe Rogan Podcast he describes how he was on the verge of suicide.
3. “Mental health has got to be the biggest battle I’ve ever fought with, more than any opponent.” Tyson Fury
Below is a short Motivational/Inspirational video on TYSON FURYS battle.
Tyson Fury - The Biggest Fight Of His Life
4. “Exterior assets mean nothing if you can’t control what’s going on inside.” Tyson Fury
5. I'm not even scared of the devil. If the devil confronted me, I'd confront him as well. Tyson Fury
BEFORE AND AFTER
6. “People can say what they want about me. But I’ve got a big heart and will keep going.” Tyson Fury
7. “All I care about is providing and living every day. I don’t care about world titles, being a legend, or being a hero.” Tyson Fury
8. “I’ve been as low as anybody can go and as high as anyone can go, and you can always overcome these problems that one may have.” Tyson Fury
9. I'm a gypsy: no education, no schooling, nothing. I don't care what people think of me. I don't care about being a hero, a role model, a champion. Tyson Fury
10. It's not about how much money I'm getting paid. It's just a love of one-on-one combat. I feel I'm at home. I love the ring entrances, the talking. I'm the master of it all. Tyson Fury
11. I've got an outspoken personality, which gets people thinking, and my style of fighting is aggressive. Everything's on the line all the time. In my fights, there's drama. Tyson Fury