31 Motivational Conor McGregor Quotes On Success and Life
August 19, 2018
1. I take inspiration from everyone and everything. I'm inspired by current champions, former champions, true competitors, people dedicated to their dream, hard workers, dreamers, believers, achievers.
2. Competition gives me energy. It keeps me focused.
3. If you deserve it, go get it.
4. Doubt is only removed by action. If you’re not working then that’s where doubt comes in.
5. I am not afraid of saying something and going and pursuing it. That's it. I see it in my mind. I say it out loud. I go and do it.
6. People like to blame others. I think a person should just look at their own situation, look around them, find out what they wish to do, and seek and go and do that. And that's it.
7. I enjoy competition. I enjoy challenges. If a challenge is in front of me and it appeals to me, I will go ahead and conquer it.
Conor McGregor - JOURNEY TO THE TOP - Motivational Video
8. We’re not just here to take part — we’re here to take over.
9. I'm just trying to be myself. I'm not trying to be anyone else.
10. I believe in myself so much that nothing is going to stop me.
11. I keep having vivid dreams of success. Then it’s time to sleep.
12. Yes, sir, no, sir, clock in, clock out. Why were you late? Why are you not in today? That's not how humans are supposed to live.
13. The more you seek the uncomfortable, the more you will become comfortable.
14. I train and I go home, and when I'm home, I think about training. That's my life every day, and that's it.
15. My success isn't a result of arrogance - it's a result of belief.
16. Why go through life if you're not going to challenge yourself?
17. Life is about growing and improving and getting better.
18. I don't feel pressure in a negative way. I like pressure. I feel excitement and calm at the same time. No pressure, no diamonds. I want pressure: pressure creates drama, creates emotion.
19. I wish everyone well, but you need to focus on yourself. You need to stop putting your hand out. Everyone wants hand outs. Everyone wants things for free. You've got to put in the work. You've got to grind. You've got go through the struggle, and you've got to get it.
20. When I do something, I do it full steam ahead.
21.I'm going to change the way martial arts is viewed. I'm going to change the game. I'm going to change the way people approach fighting.
22. You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself, you become a better man, a better individual, a better fighter.
23. A lot of people cry and complain and put their hand out and beg. It never goes well.
24. I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing. Keep proving people wrong and proving myself right.
25. I didn’t have money before this. I was collecting 188 Euro a week off the social welfare. And now here I am.
26. I was always a dreamer, and my first ambition was to be a footballer. I’d be out in the field doing drills after it got dark at night. So I had that passion to get somewhere and a drive to do something. I did love football and was always more into playing it than watching it. When I found combat sport, however, it just took over. It’s non-stop now.
27. Everything I've been thinking, every vision, even down to every shot I throw, it just ends up here in reality. Whether it was in a fight and how to react or whether it was in a stadium with screaming fans or whether I was in a fancy car or the best clothes ever, I always put myself somewhere.
28. I'm not going to get somewhere and say, 'OK, I'm done.' Success is never final; I'll just keep on going. The same way as failure never being fatal. Just keep going. I'm going to the stars and then past them.
Mystic Mac - THE SHOW BEGINS - Conor McGregor [MOTIVATION]
29. I am in the fighting game. I don't care about anything else. I don't watch the news, I don't care about politics, I don't care about other sports. I don't care about anything I don't need to care about. This is my sport: it is my life. I study it; I think about it all the time. Nothing else matters.
30. Nothing good ever comes from worrying or sitting there feeling sorry for yourself… Keep positive and keep pushing on and things will turn good.