Joe Rogan's Top 25 Motivational Quotes
1. I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.
2. The key to happiness doesn't lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel.
3. Be the hero of your own story.
4. Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.
5. So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.
6. The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don't even realize it.
7. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.
8. It's been one of the most important tools for me in personal growth for understanding myself, how I am, and what effect I do have on other people.
9. If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?
10. One of the most fascinating lessons I've absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.
11. The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don't workout.
12. For many people the reason why they're idiots is not necessarily that their brain doesn't work well, it's that they got in a terrible pattern.
13. Haters...are all failures. It's 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.
14. Greatness and madness are next door neighbours; and they borrow each other's sugar. You don't get there without the other.
15. That's my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.
16. People love to see people fall.
17. Selling your life to sit in a box and work for a machine. An uncaring machine that demands productivity that doesn't understand you and doesn't want to understand you... There's no natural behaviour. Everyone is wearing clothes they don't want to wear. Everybody is showing up and doing something they don't want to do. They have no connection to it. That's the problem with our society...
18. In order to be truly great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.
19. The quicker we all realize that we've been taught how to live life by people that were operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn't value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.
20. Once you understand what excellence is all about... you see how that excellence manifests itself in any discipline.
21. By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.
22. Fuel yourself with the fuck ups.
23. The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion.
24. We have to start treating each other as if we are treating ourselves living another life.
25. Choose To Be Inspired.