Muhammad Ali Top 25 Motivational Quotes
1. It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
2. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
3. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
4. What keeps me going is goals.
5. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
6. The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
7. A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
8. Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
9. I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.
10. I wanted to use my fame and this face that everyone knows so well to help uplift and inspire people around the world.
11. Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
12. It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe
13. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
14. I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick.
15. My principles are more important than the money or my title.
16. It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
17. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
18. There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.
19. My only fault is that I don't realise how great I really am.
20. I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
21. I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
22. Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
23. I'm the greatest thing that ever lived! I'm the king of the world! I'm a bad man. I'm the prettiest thing that ever lived.
24. I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.
25. It's not bragging if you can back it up.