13. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
14. I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick.
15. My principles are more important than the money or my title.
16. It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
17. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
18. There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.
19. My only fault is that I don't realise how great I really am.
20. I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
21. I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
22. Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
23. I'm the greatest thing that ever lived! I'm the king of the world! I'm a bad man. I'm the prettiest thing that ever lived.
24. I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.